Sunday, October 3, 2010

Obsessed with food.

I'm not kidding. I love food. If I could marry that WORD, I would. In fact, everyone I know, KNOWS I have this crazy obsession with food. I love everything. And it's a reputation I am honored to uphold.

My recent food art. Bento boxes. I'm an amateur, but I am working those skills. Just you wait. I will bring you many surprises. *wink* My boyfriend is so lucky to have me. I make him the best animated food.























Not only do they look fun, but they're fun to eat too! What's that you say? SO asian? Yeah, I know. But who cares? Lunch is served every day, so keep checking back to see what other shananigans I come up with. Stay tune!

3 comments:

  1. amazEATing! haha you should make WALL-E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is sooooo cool!!!! do you buy it already made, or do you make it at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much cut everything out myself. haha except for the pokemon ones, i dont have that kind of patience, yet. =)

    ReplyDelete